This is a pre-order on or around October 6, 2023.
• Long out of print and finally reissued 1965 release “Soul Dressing" (Mono)
• AAA process, cut from the Original Analog Master tapes by Kevin Gray.
• High Quality Vinyl Release.
• Limited Color Vinyl Edition.
• Features the hit single: “Soul Dressing"
Throughout their history, Booker T & The MG's racked up Top 40 hits, had their songs covered by artists as diverse as The Ventures, Count Basie, and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement award, and continued being the band of choice in collaborations with legends such as Bob Dylan & Neil Young.
1965’s Soul Dressing features the legendary The Mar-Keys’ horn section, who add gravity to their soul sound, while Side Two might be the most fantastic late-night come-down album side of all time. And bonus points for the hints of ‘mod’ sprinkled around (even the U.K.’s Small Faces covered their original track “Plum Nellie”).
Night Owl Walk
Can’t Be Still