• 1967 Debut Record from Psychedelic Rock Icons
• Cut from the Original Analog Master tapes by Kevin Gray.
• Featured as the first track on the Legendary Influential 60’s garage music compilation "Nuggets"
• High Quality Vinyl Release.
• Limited Color Vinyl Edition.
• All Analog Process (AAA)
Formed in 1966, The Electric Prunes had a novel approach to being a band: deciding to be a recording unit rather than a live performance band. They discovered their signature sound—reverb-drenched, beautifully chaotic garage pop—and released one of the most fantastic, fuzzed-out singles of all time, "I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night". Guitar effects drip and splatter throughout (the band had landed an endorsement deal with Vox, who were the leaders in wild effects pedals at that time), and they laid into the material with brute force (and the occasional gentle touch).
I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
Are You Lovin' Me More (But Enjoying It Less)
Train For Tomorrow
Sold To The Highest Bidder
Get Me To The World On Time
About A Quarter To Nine
The King Is In The Counting House
Try Me On For Size